Sunday 9 August 2020

Lion & Leopard

Exciting news! I am so excited to share that I am working as a freelance designer for Lion & Leopard Kids Design and Print Studio. In my last post, I shared a pair of dungarees which I made for my new son! I drew the Wolves and made the elements into a repeat pattern, which was then made in to dungarees. I shared it on linkedin saying that I would love to move into producing illustration for kidswear and I discovered Lion & Leopard at the exact same time. Caroline, who leads the studio told me that she loved my work and now I am so happy to say that I am part of their fabulous team. 

They recently launched their AW 2021 collection at Blueprint which was virtually hosted this year. You can read more about that on the Print + Pattern blog here + watch this space for more exciting developments! Y A Y ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment