Friday 22 May 2020

Plaques


Last year I used the laser cutter to play with bringing some of my characters to life on wood. At the same time I was really into collecting lots of different hooks to make an eclectic wall in a hallway in my home to hand coats and scarves. The odder the better really, I wanted each hook to be flamboyant and different.... and then, as I usually do - I think : let's make my own, and then, as it usually does, it became a mini project / production line in my studio, helped by my lovely boyfriend who enjoys a bit of woodwork and was keen to get involved. As well as creating to add to our wall at home, we produced runs of these chicken, zebra and dog plaques. All are completely hand-made, painted and varnished! You can see more and purchase your own here. 








No comments:

Post a Comment