Monday 6 January 2020

The Chicken Collection


Around Easter time last year, I created a limited edition chicken screen-print which was sold at the Hepworth Gallery's Print Fair - the money raised from the prints went towards supporting The Art House print studios, which is where I print a lot of my work. I handed over the prints to them not to be reproduced until after November last year. The response I got from the chicken was amazing when I posted them up on instagram. Lots of you from all over the place wanted to own one, but lived far away to take advantage of getting one through The Art House. There are still some for sale in The Art House shop, where the money will go towards supporting the print studios, but I have extended the range so that more people can enjoy my chicken print! I made cushions, oven mitts, hand-cut and handprinted wall hangings/plaques and a range of prints. These are available through my online shop and from The Art House Shop! All of the original screen-prints have sold out now, but I have included some really affordable reproductions of the screen prints. 








No comments:

Post a Comment