Tuesday 19 March 2019

New Stockists

At the start of 2019, I made a New Years resolution to try and get five new stockists for my work - to most be brave and put myself out there more! I'm really happy to announce my new stockists in Leeds, Wakefield, Hull, Loughborough and Huddersfield - you can check them out here on my website. In each I have a selected of prints, some homewares and postcards. 






All these - and more can be found at Hey Form in Hull, The Bowery in Leeds, Modern Painters New Decorators in Loughborough, The West Yorkshire Print Workshop in Mirfield in Huddersfield. 

At the Art Shop in The Art House in Wakefield, I currently have a limited edition (of ten) four colour screen print chickens available. These are only available here and 50% of the sale of each of those prints go directly back to The Art House to help buy new equipment in their print studios for everyone to enjoy and access! (I have another vacation in my etsy shop - just in time for Easter!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment