Friday 2 November 2018

Halloween 2018



Halloween is over for another year - and here is my redesigned range for 2018! I updated some older designs and added three new cards into my shop and stockists this year. I also remade some spooky patterned notebooks which I will be taking with me to the Hull Print Fair this weekend at the Humber Gallery in Hull. I am really excited to be heading to the city of culture (I haven't been since I was about nineteen I think - to visit friends at university and the most I saw of the city then was the inside of a rock club called Spiders and a Hip Hop gig at the Adlephi - which is an amazing venue by the way, if you ever get the chance to visit!) If you still want to hang on to spooky season (and like me, are holding Christmas back at arms' length) then come and visit me at the Humber Gallery this weekend and get a late spooky treat! I love Halloween imagery so much, I hope you enjoy my range for this year:








No comments:

Post a Comment